Running a business can be difficult – not only are you expected to know your market, your competition, your employees and your customers, but you are expected to know the law as well.
Whether you hire your own employees or independent contractors, you need to protect your business with a solid understanding of federal and state labor laws covering everything from benefits and wages to discrimination and harassment.
The attorneys at Fogle Keller Walker help clients :
- Understand U.S. employment laws, regulations, and compliance with the rules
- Explain federal employment laws and ensure you are compliant with Department of Labor Regulations
- Guide you through wage and benefit decisions
- Maximize safety and health in your organization
- Draft nondiscrimination policies
- Defend against claims of discrimination, wage, and worker’s compensation
Whatever your needs, the attorneys at FKW are dedicated to solving problems so that you can focus on business.