New Business Consulting
FKW understands the complex nature of starting a new business including timelines, costs and legal concerns that are inherent in this process. Our team of attorneys will help you navigate the numerous legal aspects involved in starting a business.
Whether you are starting a sole-proprietorship, partnership, corporation or other entity we can assist in ensuring that you plan and prepare for the numerous legal issues that will arise.
FKW will help you understand the advantages and drawbacks of the various types of business entities, and will provide you the confidence that your business is built on a solid legal foundation
FKW can assist new business owners in these key areas:
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial goals
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability
- Develop a Partnership Agreement that accurately reflects expectations, defines roles, and sets guidelines for resolving any disputes that may arise
- Implement benefit programs, employee incentive programs, employment and management guidelines, and a comprehensive financial plan to meet your ongoing and changing needs
- Comply with employment laws, zoning laws, tax laws, and any other statute or regulation that affects your business
- Negotiate mergers and acquisitions, complex contracts, resolutions to disputes
- Establish procedures for regulatory compliance, billing, collection, management, and evaluation of the business
- Identify your financial and insurance needs, your employees’ particular needs, and any obstacle that may stand in the way of your business’s success
- Pro-actively recognize potential compliance issues, management and employment conflicts, and other potential exposures to liability, so that we are able to prepare for and avoid conflicts before they arise
- Empower your business to grow, through our connections, support, knowledge, and team approach to raising the bottom line of profitability