Our Real Estate Law team focuses on the possession, use, and enjoyment of land.
For our clients, we advocate for and protect interests in :
- Real property
- Permissible interests in real property
- Relations between owners
- Relations between owners and the community
- Landlord and tenant relations
- Transfer of interests in real property and real property financing, including deeds and mortgages
We provide commercial real estate developers, Homeowners Associations, and landlords with answers to their legal problems and position these clients to avoid additional problems in the future.
Whether our clients have been in the business of real estate for generations or are interested in diversifying their current assets by incorporating real estate holdings, our team of professionals are ready to take on their problems and make their business lives easier.
Real estate transactions, including purchases, sales, and leases are governed by a wide variety of federal and state laws. The real estate attorneys at FKW are knowledgeable in the law and enjoy assisting clients in every aspect of their real estate needs.
- Drafting a lease agreement
- Evicting a delinquent tenant
- Negotiating complex mergers
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Litigating a contract or land disputes
Our experienced team of advisors is ready to tackle any issue our clients may encounter.